How We Can Help
Our business-related services cover a range of legal matters related to business law. We can provide assistance in opening your business, general counsel to businesses already in operation, or representation on specific legal issues your business may be facing.
The attorneys at Montroll, Backus & Oettinger, P.C., have experience guiding new business owners through the process establishing their business, which includes:
- Selecting a fitting legal structure for the business
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Ensuring legal compliance in business operations
We are available for consultation on any or all aspects of creating a business. Additionally, we can help you establish in-house systems that meet all legal requirements and allow you to manage your business effectively and efficiently.
Beyond the services we provide to new businesses, we are conversant in the following:
- Public and private procurement
- Regulatory compliance
- Risk management and insurance
- Protection of intellectual property
- Sale of businesses
- Succession planning
- Courtroom representation of businesses as defendants or plaintiffs